SNA Membership video
The Saudi Association for Professional Nursing welcomes all employees of the nursing profession and invites them to participate in the association as members to participate in the association's activities and contribute to the development of nursing in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and obtain the advantages it grants, which are summarized in the following
• Access to the electronic services of the association, such as attending online training courses or browsing our electronic newsletters.
• Free electronic quarterly newsletter.
• Professional development by obtaining discounts in training programs offered by the association or one of its partners at the local and international levels.
• Discounts of (25%) on all SNA’s Major events.
• Opportunities to travel internationally for participation in cooperative and collaborative fieldwork.
• Mentoring advice and guidance to members of the association through a committee of experts for publishing research in global health organizations.
• Join the association’s mailing list regarding announcements and invitations to attend local, regional and national global health conferences.
• Opportunities to join the Annual General Assembly Meetings.
• Opportunities for professional development and leadership roles.
• Eligibility for volunteer opportunities in community service activities.
• Access to multi-faceted global health resources on local, national, and international levels
• Invitation to join the Annual General Assembly Meeting events.
• Right to get a clinical consultation for the latest national and global nursing trends.
• Announcements and invitations to local, regional, and national global health conferences.
As a member in the Saudi Nurses Association, your responsibilities are:
• Actively contributes to the association’s activities, meetings and events (at least three events annually).
• Commitment to transfer documented information in an honest, accurate, and timely manner. In addition to making every effort in response to meeting or event invitations and exchange experiences with colleagues’ members of the association.
• To volunteer, when available, at community/national service events called by SNA.
• To maintain professional conduct by treating SNA members with respect and courtesy.
• To help maintain a positive nursing work environment for all nursing professionals.
• To be an ambassador for SNA and an advocate for global nursing.
• To recruit new members for the organization.
• Membership fees as shown below are tax-free.
• Membership begins on the day you join the SNA.
• Student membership is required to provide supporting documents (e.g. university ID).
By pressing the Join button and filling out the application form, you indicate that you have read, understood and agreed with the SNA membership benefits and responsibilities mentioned on this page.